Thursday, January 21, 2010

The other haircut.

I cut Elsie's hair yesterday. She was pretty good too but kept shrugging her shoulders. Oh, also I cut just a few bangs on Clara. She was funny because she had some whisps of hair in her face (as usual) so I pulled a few more down and tried to see if bangs would work, when she asked, "You cut them, Mommy?" So I said sure and did it! :) That when Elsie came over and lifted up the end of her hair and asked to cut hers. :)
C and E
E, C, and A(who won't keep socks on anymore)
O, C, E
Having fun with Daddy, as usual. :)

E, C, A, O

We all had our capes on this morning. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!! Well done, Kjirstipants! Love the haircuts and love Clara's bangs. So cute!

annalise + andrew said...

I LOVE the bangs! Seriously... LOVE THEM!!! :o)

Nilsens said...

Thanks! I thought the bangs came out cute too. I like that they have something similiar but not the same...just like their clothes. :)

CJ Olson said...

So cute!! Great job!!!