Monday, January 18, 2010

Haircutting

So I did it! I finally got up the courage to cut my daughters' hair. I only did Clara's tonight because that is all I had time for. It is not as nice as a professional of course but cheaper and faster than paying someone. :) Clara did so well!! There was a movie on a food to eat so that helped but she wanted to see every time I cut some off. "I wanna see, I wanna see it" :)
So, for a day, it will be VERY easy to tell them apart. Trying to decide how to make Elsie's a little different but still short. Bangs, maybe???? Not sure I'm up for that.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work, Kj! She looks adorable. You are a brave, talented woman. I think you can do ANYTHING, including bangs!

Nilsens said...

Thank you Stac!

Unknown said...

I think bangs would be adorable!! Go for it! And nice work on the cut. :) we cut our kids' hair too. The only one we can really screw up is Josiah and he's a boy so it's not too crucial. :)

and NO, this is NOT Adam's comment - he's just logged on...

Unknown said...

That last comment was from me, Andrea Berge! I thought I should clarify things a bit...

CJ Olson said...

So cute!!!