Friday, September 25, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes...

Owan: "Annie is my friend. Annie is my car friend." Explantion: Owan and Annie sit beside each other in the car.



Mimi asked Owan to put away the plastic toy Little People barn. Owan, as he was putting it away: "Is it to heavy for you Mimi?"



Clara was downstairs playing and started screaming "Help me." I went down half-way to see what she needed help with. When I saw it was just a dress-up sock that she wanted on I told her I would be back in a minute because I needed to get Annie. Elsie was sitting at the top of the stairs so I said "Maybe Elsie can help you." Elsie started going down right away and said "I will help you Clara." Then I heard a triumphant cry from Clara "I did it!" Then Elsie "Good job!" :)

2 comments:

Steve Gwilt said...

Cool to think that when they grow up they'll be each others' best friends...Hey! They could be their own Small Group!

Anonymous said...

super sweet! I am laughing so hard:)