Monday, September 28, 2009

A few recent photos...

This proves these girls are Nilsen/Erickson. Books, books, and more books. Clara looks so funny over in the coner with her arms crossed. She was the one who started pulling the books out so I don't know why she is over there.

Ladies man or a great daddy someday?

"Oh, yeah, I'm cool. I can climb the stairs and you can't stop me."
(unless the gate is up)


What can I say? :)



"Sisters, sisters..."

These three may be the best pictures I have ever gotten with all four actually in the shot. I'll take what I can get. :)

Not sure what was wrong with Annie in this one.

They were all playing so nicely here. That does seem to be happening more and more. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Brian & Ronda said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up. You have such adorable kids. (not that I'm biased or anything :)